First, The Rules….
By accessing and using The Preferred Advisor Connection Environment (P.A.C.E.), you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service.
By using the services, you warrant to us that you are not using the services for any purpose or in any manner contrary to law, that may infringe copyright or other intellectual property rights, or in any manner that is likely to infringe on the personal privacy of a third party.
If we become aware of any breach of this agreement or the warranties above, we reserve the right to terminate your account without any notice to you.
You agree not to use the services or any of our intellectual property in any manner that implies partnership, sponsorship, or endorsement by us. We reserve all rights to our intellectual property, including but not limited to software, trademarks, trade names, and patents.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SERVICES.
Information we look at, and don’t look at…
At P.A.C.E. Solutions Inc., we know that the ability to share documents and information with your preferred advisors can save time, money, and encourage success. We also know that information in those documents is most often private and confidential. With that in mind, our servers, located in Canada, have bank-level security. That being said, there is an inherent risk in putting any information online. While we will always do our level best to provide you the safest environment for uploading and sharing business documents with your advisors, please understand you, the user, are ultimately responsible for the choice of uploading those documents and inviting advisors to do the same within your circle. Advisors will be able to upload to the circle you invite them to as well as view any documents within your circle.
We want to know who uses our services, what industries they work in and what kind of clients they serve. We want to know how many of you are doctors, lawyers, accountants, astronauts, etc. We want to know who we serve so we can serve them better.
What we don’t want to look at are the actual documents you upload into your P.A.C.E. Circle. The documents that you upload to your P.A.C.E. Circle is meant only for you and those preferred advisors you grant access to. Be aware that by granting permission to a preferred advisor to join your circle means they can upload and download documents to your P.A.C.E. circle.
What we do with your information…
Personal information, in the case of this website, relates to information we collect about our users, not the documents and material users upload to their P.A.C.E. circles. We may collect financial data for payments, and personal profiles to understand who we serve and how we can serve them better.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us. If we intend to collect or use information for any other purpose, we will obtain the consent of the individual(s) concerned to the extent required by law. We will not collect personal information beyond that required for our stated purposes.
- We will collect and use your personal information only with your knowledge and consent, which may be express or implied, unless it is inappropriate in the circumstances to do so.
- P.A.C.E. will not disclose information under any circumstances unless required by law.
- We will protect your personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss, theft, or unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information available to users on request. Inquiries and complaints may be made to our Privacy Officer at [email@example.com].